Illicit drugs such as cannabis, marijuana or opioids can easily be detected in a urine drug test. Many companies often ask their employees to undergo a urine drug test every other month to check if the employees are clean. In case you have been on drugs in the last few weeks, you are likely to get a positive drug test report.
To address this challenge effectively, consider utilizing a synthetic urine belt, which, when used properly, aids in passing the drug test. This article will highlight the top options, allowing you to prepare conveniently for your urine drug test.
Best Synthetic Urine Belt
A fake urine belt is a refillable kit that you can easily wear on your waist or chest to control and regulate the temperature of the synthetic urine that you are planning to submit to the lab professionals. These devices also prevents toxins from contaminating the fake pee sample. Below are some of the best options available.
The Clear Choice Incognito Belt
The Clear Choice Incognito Belt and Fake Urine kit is one of the finest products available in the market that can help you to surpass a sudden urine drug test painlessly. This synthetic belt and urine kit is free of all the toxins and so far it has proven to be cent percent effective in passing a drug test.
The kit is unisex, thus it can be easily used both by men and women. The kit includes a bag of synthetic urine that contains 3.5 ounces of fluid. The quantity provided is sufficient to use the synthetic pee two times. The gadget is “gravity operated” and gives you an undetectable fake pee as a sample to submit to the lab professionals.
- Includes a temperature strip and two heat pads.
- The shelf life is as long as two years from the date of manufacture.
- Simple and easy to use.
- The kit is unisex and can be used by males and females alike.
- The belt is undetectable and free of biocides.
- Urine does not heat fastly.
- The heat pad continues to heat without any temperature regulation.
Quick Fix Pro Belt
Quick Fix Pro belt is amongst the top rated products in the United States to pass a urine drug test with ease. The size of the Quick Fix Pro belt is universal, that is, it can easily fit both males and females. The kit comes with a Quick Fix urine that is biocide-free. It ensures that the lab professionals are not able to detect synthetic urine during drug screening.
Along with that, the prime advantage of using a Quick Fix Pro belt is that it is conveniently adjustable. A cotton strap is attached to the belt that is extremely helpful in adjusting the belt to your waist. The belt contains 4 ounces of fluid which is sufficient to submit as a urine sample. The belt is composed of components found in organic urine.
- The pH level of the belt and the synthetic pee is properly maintained.
- It comes with a large adhesive heat pad to regulate the temperature along with a test strip.
- Easy to tie with the help of a cotton strap.
- The kit is not refillable. It can only be used once.
Urinator Synthetic Urine Belt
An efficient device designed to regulate synthetic pee temperature. Reliable and worth purchasing, this belt operates continuously for four hours on a single set of batteries.
Urinator Synthetic Urine Belt has a digitally controlled self regulating heating element that makes the product user-friendly and valuable. Along with that, there are test strips and a user manual that is really helpful for those using the belt for the first time.
The belt is easy to wear and silent. There is no indication that you are using a belt while submitting your urine sample at the laboratory. A flexible tube is extended in a manner that it reaches the IV bag. You are required to release the clamp to begin the flow.
- A stainless steel rod regulates the temperature of the urine.
- The digital controller makes the device user-friendly.
- The tube attached is pretty flexible and the belt is silent.
- Hand warmers are not very reliable.
Monkey Whizz Synthetic Urine Belt
It is an remarkable device featuring pre-mixed synthetic pee for effortless and convenient passage of a urine drug test. This tried and tested urine belt ensures effective performance in a laboratory setting.
Being efficient enough, there is no chances that the synthetic pee present in the kit can get detected by the lab professionals. The fake pee includes all the components of an organic pee. From amino acids to urea, there is everything you are sure to get within the kit. Even the pH and specific gravity of the synthetic urine are well-maintained.
- Instructions are provided for easy usage.
- The kit includes a hand warmer as well.
- pH and specific gravity are kept similar to that of organic pee.
- The components are pre-mixed.
- Temperature regulation is an issue at times.
How to Use a Synthetic Urine Belt?
Achieving a clean urine sample for a drug test is essential. Maintaining a drug-free system is challenging after recent drug consumption. The effectiveness of the urine belt becomes evident when used correctly, following the provided instructions.
- First and foremost, you have to unwrap your fake urine belt and then fill it with fake pee.
- Do not fill too much synthetic urine into the belt after cutting it from either side as that might cause a leak and the purpose of wearing the belt will become useless.
- Then, by positioning the urine belt in the front, wear the belt on your waist.
- Wear clothes over the belt so that the belt does not get concealed at the time of the drug test.
- Heat the fake pee by either keeping it in the microwave or using a heating pad. Do not heat the urine too much as it might ruin the composition of the synthetic pee.
- At the time of your urine sample collection, pour the fake pee into the container by the tube attached to the belt.
Preserving the temperature of fake pee until sample submission is a key function of fake urine belts. Some of these belts also have a long shelf life, letting you store the fake pee kit for future use, which is useful for urine drug tests. These mentioned kits are highly efficient for handling sudden drug tests, ensuring the security of your job and reputation effortlessly.
Michael S. Bardwell, an expert in workplace drug testing, specializes in synthetic urine and its impact on drug tests. As a seasoned specimen collector, he navigates the intricate realm of drug testing laboratories certified by the Department of Health and Human Services. His insights extend to drug-free workplace programs, and he collaborates seamlessly with medical review officers (MRO) in ensuring accurate specimen collections for comprehensive drug tests.