P sure claims its products are pre-tested and laboratory passed but Can you trust p sure synthetic urine for the drug test? Let’s find out in this review.
Many synthetic brands are coming into the market but can you trust them for the drug test? Well, it is not easy to beat the urine test. People think that they can use synthetic urine to beat the drug test. Let me tell you guys; synthetic urine is not a magic bullet. Labs spend thousands of dollars annually to build advanced equipment, hire expert staff, and use new techniques to catch synthetic urine. Synthetic urine should have advanced formula and ingredients in real human urine; otherwise, it will get caught in a lab test.
P-sure does have an advanced formula that is required to pass the test. We prefer Testclear 100% clean human urine over the Psure urine. Testclear is 100% toxin-free dehydrated human urine that you can use for the drug test. Let’s look at the P-sure synthetic urine in detail
P sure synthetic urine review.
P-sure is premix synthetic urine, and it is toxin free. P sure is unisex human urine, which means anyone can use it for the experiment. P sure synthetic urine contains urea, uric acid, ammonia, and other ingredients that real human urine has. Psure claims its products are pre-tested and laboratory-passed. However, we are still determining its quality and effectiveness.
P sure does not have an advanced chemical formula to pass the urine. Although it contains urea and uric acid, it doesn’t have an advanced formula that can bypass the Labs Specimen validity test.
Let’s look at what is inside the P-sure synthetic urine kit.
P-sure offers two synthetic urine products: P sure Basic and Adult Novelty fetish urine kit. When you purchase the Psure fetish synthetic urine kit, you will get the following:
- 3.5oz of Pure premix synthetic urine
- A reusable vinyl bag that is prefilled with synthetic urine. A temperature strip is attached to the vinyl bag to help you monitor the temperature.
- Plastic tubing is useful for releasing urine from the bag to the specimen cup.
- Two Handwarmer to keep urine warm for the experiment.
- One Adjustable belt with a pouch that can hold the Psure synthetic for the test.
When you purchase the Psure synthetic urine kit, you will get the following:
- 3.5 oz of P sure synthetic urine.
- Two hand warmer.
- Rubber band.
- Temperature strip.
Psure synthetic urine kit does not have an adjustable belt or plastic tubing with clamps.
Psure Urine Pros
- It is unisex urine, meaning males and females can use it for the experiment.
- It is premix synthetic urine, so it does not require mixing with water.
- IT contains urea, uric acid, ammonia and creatinine.
- It is clean urine with no toxins.
- Psure fetish urine kit contains an Adjustable belt that can hold your synthetic urine for the experiment.
- The fetish kit has Plastic tubing with the clamp so you can control the urine flow.
Psure urine Cons
No doubt, P sure is a great synthetic urine product, but there are some concerns about its credibility.
- It does not have the advanced formula required for passing a drug test. It has an outdated chemical formula, which is no longer valid for passing the lab urine test.
- You will not find details about its manufacture and production. We looked online but have not found any details about the creator of the psure urine.
- You will not get dedicated support about using psure urine for lab tests.
- We looked on the internet but didn’t find success stories of psure urine.
- The basic Psure synthetic urine kit does not have an adjustable belt, making it difficult to hold the urine for the experiment.
- You can’t keep psure urine in the refrigerator. Once you open the psure urine, you must use it within a few days; otherwise, it will go bad.
Psure Synthetic urine preparation.
Psure is premix urine, so it does not require mixing with water. You need to keep psure urine in the microwave for 10 seconds, which will bring urine to 90 to 100 degrees. Attach the heat pads to the sample to remain warm for 7 hours.
If you purchased a psure fetish kit, you would get the adjustable belt that you can use to hold the urine for the experiment.
Finally, release the sample from the bag to the urine sample collection club.
It is important to keep the pure urine at 90 to 100 degrees. Monitor the reading of the temperature strip before going to the test. If the temperature strip does not show any reading, but you feel the sample is warm, you should wait for the sample to lose its temperature. Do not keep the psure urine in the refrigerator.
As of now, we don’t recommend psure for drug tests. Psure needs several improvements before we can use it for the test. Several alternatives, like powdered urine, offer great value and lower prices than Psure.
Michael S. Bardwell is a healthcare professional with a passion for advancing patient care and improving healthcare systems. With expertise in patient-centered care and a track record of implementing innovative solutions, he is a respected voice in the medical community. As a regular contributor to TAFMED.org, Bardwell shares his insights on healthcare topics and is committed to making a positive impact. When he’s not working, he enjoys spending time with family and giving back to the community through philanthropy.