The hair follicle drug test is considered one of the toughest for the reason that it is next to impossible to remove the toxins of drugs from hair and scalp. And this is the prime reason that most companies test you for a hair follicle drug test. However, certain success stories of passing the hair follicle drug test as well can provide you with an idea to get through your next hair follicle drug test without worries.
Success Stories of Passing Hair Follicle Test
These detox remedies before appearing for a hair follicle drug test are used by several people and many of them have finally succeeded in passing a hair follicle drug test. Some of the most beneficial success stories of passing the hair follicle test are mentioned below.
Zayn’s Success Story
Zayn had abnormal levels of cocaine and THC in his body and he successfully passed his hair follicle drug test by using the following method.
- He began by using the main ingredients that are necessary to beat a hair follicle drug test. These ingredients include- vinegar, an effective detox solution, laundry detergent, and any hair dye (if it is available).
- Zayn soaked his hair in vinegar for 30 minutes and allowed the hair to get covered in vinegar. Further, he put the detox solution in his hair. The detox solution contained 2% salicylic acid.
- After half an hour, Zayn washed off his hair and then put excessive amounts of detergent on his hair and started rubbing his scalp.
- He rubbed his scalp for a few minutes and then put hair dye on his hair. He did this five times a day for three to five days and finally, he was able to get through the hair follicle drug test.
Eric’s Success Story
Eric shared his 12 years old success story of passing a hair follicle drug test and was successfully able to get a negative result in his hair follicle drug test by opting for the Macujo method. The following were the steps that Eric did to pass the hair follicle drug test.
- For the process, Eric used apple cider vinegar and applied it to his hair for 30 to 40 minutes. He then puts on a shower cap so that the hair can dry easily.
- Further, Eric used a readymade detoxifying solution and soaked his hair in the solution for the next half an hour.
- He then massaged his hair properly and effectively and left his hair like that for the next 30 minutes.
- Eric then put some laundry detergent on his hair and rubbed it continuously for a few minutes so that the traces of drugs can get destroyed from the hair follicle easily.
- After that Eric massaged his hair and washed them off with a good shampoo. While shampooing his hair, he kept on scrubbing the hair.
- Not only this, but Eric also made a paste of baking soda and water and again massaged his hair for 20 minutes.
- Lastly he washed his hair again after massaging it for another half an hour. Eric tried these steps twice for three days and had a negative drug test report.
Sarah’s Success Story
Sarah was 11 days clean and then tried the following procedure to get a negative drug test report.
- Sarah used a herbal detox shampoo and washed her hair twice with it.
- Then she applied vinegar all over her hair and allowed it to rest for some time. Further, she used the shampoo again for 30 minutes.
- She then washed her hair and lastly washed them with a detergent and baking soda combined.
- Finally she was able to pass the drug test.
A hair follicle drug test requires complete detoxification of your body to get favorable results in the drug test report. Detoxifying your body can either be done naturally or you can use effective products that are available in the market. Some of the success stories show how people have passed a drug test easily.
Michael S. Bardwell is a healthcare professional with a passion for advancing patient care and improving healthcare systems. With expertise in patient-centered care and a track record of implementing innovative solutions, he is a respected voice in the medical community. As a regular contributor to TAFMED.org, Bardwell shares his insights on healthcare topics and is committed to making a positive impact. When he’s not working, he enjoys spending time with family and giving back to the community through philanthropy.